Summary

Miscellaneous One Shots written by FictionFreak95 over the years.

Choose one from the side bar and have fun!


(I do not own the characters in any of these stories, they are all simply works of fanfiction)

The Force that Drives Him

banner by crookedsmile

SUMMARY:
 Edward Cullen drives a limo to make ends meet. Isabella Swan is the CEO of her own company. He's spent many miles driving for her, fantasizing about her from the front seat until she decided she wanted more than just a ride home from the airport.

Submitted to the Fandom for Sexual Assault Awareness
Song inspiration = Sideways by Citizen Cope

**originally posted to fanfiction.net on August 1, 2011** 



Edward Cullen POV

Black.
Yes, she likes the black.
I grinned as I picked the suit out of my closet and removed the dry cleaning plastic wrap from it.
I carefully laid it onto the edge of my bed, so as not to wrinkle it, before removing the towel from around my hips and slipping into the shower.
I thought of nothing but the drive, as I scrubbed my hair.
What route I would take.
Which toll both would have the fastest teller for the evening.
What beverage to leave in the back seat for her.
Something strong.
It's been a long week.
As I shaved the stubble from my face and scrubbed the previous days grime from my body, I took only a moment to decide - I needed release.
I always needed release before this pick up.
I didn't know what had jump started the x-rated thoughts about my favorite passenger. Didn't understand them, given I didn't even know her but never the less, they were there, and I knew if I didn't do this, I'd be uncomfortable for the entire two hour drive, taking her home.
A home where she appeared to live a single, quite solitary life.
Not that I paid attention to every detail of her existence in any sort of creepy kind of way, I was just…intrigued by her.
Entirely.
And certainly not that I would ever act on that interest…
I mean, that would be unprofessional.
Improper.
I'd be relieved…of my duties, that is.
But one can dream.
So I took some soap into one hand, pushed the other up against the shower wall, and began dreaming of a brunette goddess's lips around my dick, instead of my own palm.
And when my eyes closed as I slid that hand up and down my shaft, rubbing the tip with my thumb a little, I envisioned deep brown eyes looking back at me, instead of the darkness.
Smoldering.
Tempting.
Teasing eyes.
"Come for me, Edward," she would whisper into my ear and I'd tell her, "Not yet," but with a few light kisses along my neck…a few small nibbles along my shoulder while she massaged my balls, and…
"Uh…fuck me."
I shuttered and jerked as I came and pressed my head against my forearm that was leaning on the shower wall. I had to take a minute or two to let the frustration of my fantasy subside before finishing up and getting dressed.
Not that it had fully done the job.
On the drive to the airport, I listened to hard rock in an attempt to get my mind off of my client.
And those very enticingly delectable lips of hers whenever they said the words, "Good to see you, Edward."
I often wondered if she knew what she did to me.
I was certain she did.
Or rather, I was certain that I hoped she did, somehow.
The smile that would play on her mouth after holding my stare for just a few seconds longer than anyone might normally think appropriate.
The way her dress or skirt would hike up only a smidge higher than might be considered normal as she slid into the back seat while I held the door open for her.
Watching.
Waiting.
Wondering if she was wearing a g-string or bikini briefs…boy shorts or…hell, maybe nothing.
Making very lame attempts to hide the raging hard on she would create by making such gestures.
I pulled into my regular spot to await her arrival at the airport terminal. Before long, I checked my watch and realized her flight would have landed already, so I exited the car to wait for her by the passenger's side door.
Per the norm.
As I watched her descend the escalator, and walk through the sliding doors of the airport exit, I felt the familiar stir kick into gear.
Bella Swan just had that affect on me.
I'd learned to live with it, a long time ago.
I was just glad she sat in the back while I dealt with my own…issues, up front.
I did have to remind myself that I needed to actually move, as she swayed toward me, instead of resting up against the car like I was, as though she was my lover, not my passenger.
I adjusted my tie because…it was suddenly feeling very tight…then I put my driver's cap on my head and opened her door for her just as she arrived at the vehicle.
I nodded to her. "Good evening, Miss Swan."
She smiled up at me.
And there it was.
Oh, how I love that smile.
That smile, to me, said, come hither, Edward, join me in the back won't you? But those were never the words that came out of her mouth.
She was always polite.
Always sweet.
Always so…tantalizing.
Stop it.
"Good to see you, Edward, thank you."
Her voice sent chills to the back of my neck, down my spine, curling around to my dick and it was saying, "follow her, follow her into that back seat Edward."
But I knew better.
That was inappropriate and I reminded myself that it was a sure fire way to get…well, fired. Besides, who would drive us?
So I took her bags, watched her bend ever so slightly as she slipped into the back seat…there goes the skirt…then opened the trunk and threw her overnighter in.
I caught a glimpse of her, as she sat in the back seat, alone.
She seemed quiet, sad almost, and I wondered what on Earth, or who, could possibly make such a beautiful woman feel that way.
She nearly caught me ogling when her head turned unexpectedly, and she looked out of the back window at me.
Pulling my eyes from her, I closed the trunk, took my seat behind the wheel again and we were off.
I made to adjust the rear view mirror and stole a peek at her. I always did when I thought she wasn't looking.
Her lips tilted upward as she noticed the drink I'd left for her.
"How do you always know just exactly what I need, Edward?"
Edward.
God she said it with the utmost perfection.
And don't even get me started on her needs.
I cleared my throat a little.
"I just…had a hunch."
I smiled at her as she poured the Brandy and took a sip and I remembered fondly, when I first started driving Miss Swan and how she'd all but hated me for quite some time. Once I'd dropped one of her bags on her foot as I was attempting to take it for her.
It wasn't that I was a clumsy person, but those eyes.
From the moment I first looked into them, I knew I'd never see another pair as extraordinary as hers.
I'd dated on and off since then of course, but sure enough, absolutely nothing compared to the deep, soft, sensuality of Bella Swan's eyes. They were the bar no one would reach much less rise above, in my mind.
She'd stopped hating me quite so much after a while and our mutual appreciation so to speak of each other was cinched the night I picked her up and she was taking a strange man home with her from the airport. Someone she'd obviously picked up inside at some bar... or maybe on the plane.
She'd been drinking on the flight home that night and I could tell she was a little tipsy, but the man didn't seem to care.
He went a little too far and, although she must have said the word no in several different languages for him, he just didn't seem to hear her, so I pulled the limo over to a stop abruptly, pulled him off of her and out of the back seat.
Then beat the shit out of him before leaving him on the side of the road to rot.
She never brought a stranger into the car with her again after that, and we seemed to bond over the moment, even though she never brought it up after thanking me profusely that night.
I never did know who he was or what had ever happened to him after that, but I was willing to bet he thought twice about forcing himself on someone from then on.
I felt an eyebrow cocking its way upward and…horns…beeping.
"Shit."
I'd nearly hit one of the Greyhounds merging into traffic while distracted by her, and I heard a slight giggle from the back seat as I corrected my driving and tried to stay focused on the road.
"Sorry about that, Miss Swan."
"Edward?"
Another sip of Brandy.
And those lips.
Never much lipstick…not Miss Swan. She didn't need it. Not with those lips.
"Yes, ma'am?"
"Don't you think you've known me long enough to call me Bella by now?"
She wanted me to call her...Bella?
Another short peek up at her through the mirror.
"That's not exactly professional, Miss Swan."
"Maybe I'm not feeling very professional this evening."
We came to a stop light and I couldn't take my eyes off of her.
She finished the first glass of Brandy and then poured another. It must have been one hell of a trip.
"Well then," I said. "I'll be sure and do my best Miss…" I corrected myself. "I mean Bella."
And the smiled that she awarded me.
It was definitely not very professional.
But it didn't hide the sadness still in her eyes as she gazed back at me, through that mirror. "Are you alright this evening?"
Her eyes fell and then she stared out of her window, watching the street lights and other cars instead of me.
Don't look away.
"Bad week, I guess."
"Did you want to talk about it?" I asked her cautiously. We weren't exactly supposed to talk all that much to our clients, but, then again, we weren't supposed to call them by their first names either.
She looked back to me, then, tilting her head a little.
Just enough to expose the slope of her neck for me.
And awaken the beast I knew I'd fight before this drive was over.
"Only if you join me for a drink, Edward," she purred, and I did cock an eyebrow that time because…
What?
Did she just say?
"You want me to….?"
"Come…join me," she said again, lifting her glass and inviting me…into the backseat…with her…
Alone.
"Um…" I tried to keep my eyes on the road, but in all honesty? How was I supposed to concentrate on road signs and pedestrians when Bella Swan, CEO of Swan Industries, was asking me to have a drink with her.
In. My. Limo.
"Come on, Edward, it's lonely back here," she pushed… and then pointed to an exit for me to take. "You can pull off here and park us at Treetop Ridge for a while, can't you?"
Her eyes seemed so pleading.
So thought provoking.
"Or maybe you have another pick up," she said, second guessing herself. "I'm really s…"
"No, no," I blurted out, pulling off as she'd requested. "You're always the only pick up I have when you're in town, Miss…" She eyed me seductively... playfully warning me about that name again. "I mean Bella."
Once we were parked, I realized I'd never actually been to Treetop Ridge before and wondered how someone like Miss Swan even knew about it.
There were a few other cars there, mostly piles of junk, but we probably wouldn't stand out too much. The people in the other cars would most likely think we were just some prom couple making out before the big dance, or…
Shit…was she inviting me to make out with her?
I had to smooth myself before actually getting into the back seat with her, so as not to make a complete ass of myself.
Once I was seated, I realized I was tremendously nervous all of a sudden.
She poured me a glass and handed it to me. "I take it you like Brandy."
I nodded and downed the entire glass in one gulp, and Bella giggled.
"Would you like another?"
"No thank you…Bella, why are we here?" I asked her because I was suddenly very curious as to where this was all leading.
She shrugged and put her own glass down. "I just…" she sighed. "I'm tired, Edward," she said, looking me in the eyes. "Tired of the whole theory that, to be successful, you have to forgo every other thing in life that might mean something to you otherwise."
I laughed.
I couldn't help myself.
"Says who?"
"Says everyone…" she informed me, very matter of fact. As though she'd already accepted this as her fate…to live a life of solitude in exchange for a successful business.
"Well, I don't know about everyone else…but I know you can be successful and still have a life…and it saddens me, for one, that you never seem to have one."
"Never really felt the need, I guess," she murmured, looking over at me and yet, not at me. "Until now."
My hand went to her hair, then. As though a magnet was pulling it. I had no control over myself.
I tucked some behind her ear. "A woman like you should never want for anything," I told her softly. "You're too amazing to be so sad."
And the color in her cheeks.
"Beautiful," I whispered.
Her lips parted a little and her chest heaved with her suddenly strong breathing. "You think I'm…"
I am in seriously deep shit after this but…fuck it.
My other hand moved to the other side of her face then and I held her there, so she'd hear what I had to say. "I watch you through that mirror up there," I nodded sideways a little toward the front seat. "I watch you go home to what seems like an empty house, you go on trips that last weeks at a time…and I question why there's no one that joins you. Ever."
Her eyes lowered some and she shook her head a little. "I guess I just…don't have the time, to…"
I pulled her head back up to look at me again. "Bella, you're too spectacular a person to not share yourself with someone…and whoever the lucky sonofabitch might end up being…he'll be all the luckier to have you in his life."
She just stared into my eyes, didn't say a word. It was like she'd never heard those words before.
Which was preposterous.
Then without thinking.
Without caring if I lost my job or not…
I pulled her toward me and put my lips against hers, hesitantly at first because, in all honesty, she could have just needed someone to talk to.
Someone to listen to her and, if it turned out she hadn't wanted what I'd given her, I could tell her it was only meant to be a friendly type thing.
Even though I wanted…needed so much more than that from her.
I didn't need to worry about phrasing it right, however, because she leaned into me and her hands moved. From her lap to my legs, my hips, my waist and she grabbed at my jacket…the buttons, undoing me so to speak and those hands…
They slipped inside.
The drivers hat, the jacket, they were gone as our kiss became more urgent.
Bella worked on my shirt as I worked my hand up under the hem of her skirt to find…
Definitely a thong woman.
Lace.
No crotch.
Of course she didn't wear boy shorts...why would the CEO of Swan Industries wear boy shorts? Idiot.
"Shhhhhhhhit," I mumbled and then felt her smile against my lips.
I let her run the show at first because, honestly, I didn't want to push her into doing something she might have regretted later, but she was having no problem whatsoever showing me what it was that she wanted.
So my finger found the warmth between her legs and she wriggled until I rid her of the lingerie she was wearing.
She urged me backwards and worked my shoes off…then my pants…then the boxers and a small gasp escaped her when she saw just…exactly…what she was getting herself into finally.
"Oh my," she whispered.
"He's a… little happy to see you, Miss…" she eyed me again and I grinned at her. "Bella."
She let her soft hands wrap themselves around my shaft for just a moment as she kissed me again...harder this time than before and those lips...they were everything I'd dreamt they were.
Soft, inviting, enveloping...
She consumed me.
And without breaking that kiss, she lifted her hips, settling herself in front of me, then slid herself downward and my dick...was in Heaven.
Soft, warm, wet…Bella Swan Heaven as she moved slowly against me, placing her hands on each of my shoulders for balance. My hands found her hips while I let my head fall back against the seat and watched her.
She closed her eyes as every inch of me filled her, and the small sounds of pleasure coming from her lips were making me lose the wee bit control I already didn't have.
My hands moved her and my eyes roamed her perfectly shaped body, before landing permanently on her breasts.
Then I leaned forward and kissed her skin that dipped between them, gently licking…nipping, and in some cases, biting softly everywhere I could reach.
Her neck, her shoulders…her nipples and her movements became more urgent, the more I kissed and nibbled and, in some cases, bit down.
"Edward," she whispered, as she rolled hard and grinded purposefully. The sound of my name coming from her lips…I'd dreamt of this…fantasized about it…but nothing had prepared me for the feelings it stirred.
The urgency it had created.
I wanted to hear her say it over and over and over again, and yet part of me wondered if I'd ever get that chance after this.
"Bella," I murmured and she told me, "Say it again," so I did.
I kept saying her name in between kisses and nips and then I could feel her starting to tighten around me, moving more furiously until…
"OH!" she nearly screamed and I was sure the inhabitants of those other cars knew there was no way that we were just making out at that point but hell if I cared.
Then I joined her in the orgasm of all orgasms and we just kept moving like that until we were both satiated with the feeling as it minimized. Finally, she let her head fall against mine and she placed her soft lips against my forehead…my cheeks, my ears…my jaw, landing with finality against my lips and then…we really did make out.
And Bella Swan…was definitely not meant to be alone in this world.
Ever.
Not if it were up to me, anyway.
We positioned ourselves a little more comfortably after a while and just lay there in the back seat of my limo...letting the moon grow high and the stars fill in around it.
I played with her hair, sometimes letting my hand lightly brush itself along her neck and she grazed my chest with her fingers.
When it was getting far too late for either of us, I finally said, "I suppose I should get you home."
She didn't answer at first, but then she lifted her head to kiss me again then with a small smile told me, "I suppose so."
We dressed and I took my place in the front behind the steering wheel once more to drive my client…lover…passenger home. When we got there, I helped her with her bags up to the door, taking amused notice at the disarray of her clothing as a neighbor noticed us.
"Goodnight, ma'am," I said, and she licked her lips a little before asking me, "Edward?"
"Yes, ma'am?"
"Would you like to have dinner with me tomorrow? I mean, if you're free?"
My heart might have left the building at her words, but I managed to find my voice and answer her, not really giving a shit if I'd have pick ups arranged.
There was just no way I was skipping out on a date with Bella Swan.
"I'd love that," I said and then told her I'd pick up at eight the next night.
I was half way back down her front walk when she stopped me.
"Edward…" she said, and I turned one more time to see her with her hand on the door knob, twisting her legs just a tad for me.
"Yes, Bella."
"Next time you…pick me up?"
"Mmm?"
"I think I'd like to wear the hat."
And I gave her a grin because picturing Bella…in my driver's hat while participating in the types of acts we just had been participating in?
Flawless fantasizing perfection.
I gave the brim of said hat a little tug as I bowed forward just a little for her.
"Yes. Ma'am."

No comments:

Post a Comment